Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What is this blog supposed to be anyway?

I'm not entirely sure. I've heard that all plans are a common point of departure so even if I have a plan for this blog (which I do) I doubt it will continue to be what I originally wanted by the time I'm finished with it.

However, I also tend to write. Outlines are good. Very good.

Writing means I also have a tendency to read. So, I think this blog will mostly be about what I've been reading, both online and off. Be warned. I read a lot of different things on a lot of different topics and I tend to have opinions on what I've read. Sometimes those opinions will be rather long.

Hiding in among the book reviews/comments will be notes on my current hobbies and homemaking in general. Otherwise there would be large gaps in this blog and gaps, no matter where they occur, are unsightly to say the least.

So, to sum up: this blog will focus on books I've read and things I'm doing.

Blah.

I mean, welcome.

No comments: